Logging into GoToMeeting
To start a meeting you must be logged into GoToMeeting. This can be done all in your web browser. Any web browser shoudl work, however Chrome seems to work the best.
Everyone that can start a meeting has an account on GoToMeeting. This is setup by you receiving an email from GoToMeeting or LogMeIn. When you receive this email, you must follow the instructions to setup your account.
1) Goto https://global.gotomeeting.com
2) Enter the email address that you received the invite from
3) Enter the password that you set when setting up your account
4) On the left side is an icon for Meetings, click that
5) Find the meeting that you want to start and click it
6) Click the Start button